You are just a couple of steps away from developing the skills you need to ditch the worry and embrace the confidence that comes with understanding the real win.
It’s time to regain control of your life and your relationship with winning, and I will support you every step of the way.
It’s the starting point. It’s an online assessment that uncovers the energy and roadblocks that are quietly causing you to question yourself. Moms, it all starts here. Click here to schedule your assessment.
- Are you stressing out about your kid’s tryout?
- Are you worried that your kid is not on the “right” team?
- Are you second guessing yourself and expending energy researching what you need to do next to get your child on a “better” team?
This package is perfect for the mom who can see the path to the finish line after completing the TRYOUTS. It includes 6 one-on-one 50 minute sessions and unlimited email access. I will guide you as you stop and establish a new perspective on winning and uncover your family’s unique competitive advantage.
- Is your kid complaining about going to practice….again?
- Does your kid blame his team and coach for his talent not being seen?
- Has your relationship with your teen become strained because his success is not coming fast enough?
This is for the mom who wants tools and support to navigate the journey of the season with their teen. When you enroll in Practice, you receive 12 one-on-one 50 minute sessions. I’ll guide and support you in making the changes necessary to enhance your relationship with your teen and to put systems in place so you and your teen feel satisfied, in control, and energized!
- Are you questioning how to effectively support your teens dreams and continuing reaching the next level?
- Are you willing to invest additional dollars to support her dream but are afraid of spending on the wrong thing?
- Are you overwhelmed with the choices and options that lay ahead and paralyzed by decision making?
This is for the mom who is ready to make the investment in her child and herself. You want to support your teen, and you’re willing to do whatever it takes to allow her to shine like the diamond she is. You understand that could mean investing additional dollars. However, you are questioning your money decisions from the past and don’t want to throw good money after bad. I will help you understand where you should spend your money—and where you shouldn’t—to effectively and efficiently take your child where she wants to go … without going broke on the way. Enroll in Game On and receive 24 one-on-one 50 minute sessions. I’ll support you with tools, techniques, and systems to eliminate those overwhelming moments and unimaginable stress.